Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Friday, June 13, 2008

A Crisis of Faith

Having convinced myself that everything has an explanation, I find myself in the unenviable position of both going through a lot of trouble, and being unable to explain it in any rational way.

Worse: Having convinced myself that since everything has an explanation, anything can be sorted out, was something I shouldn't have erroneously believed in!

Sometimes I suppose things are not just beyond your control, but beyond understanding, and that is when you should not try to 'fix it'!

Labels:


7:49 pm

 | 

Comments to A Crisis of Faith

i remember thinking along the same lines a few years ago. 'Time' and 'patience' were two factors I overlooked. The explanation takes time to understand. Sorting stuff though driven by you is not in your hands alone and so needs patience.

posted by Blogger Hawkeye 

12:10 am, June 17, 2008
 

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.