Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Miscellanea

Priya Venkatesan has become the latest, and best ever to have scuttled another Mrs Pandey draft post. In fact she has absolutely rattled the poor old woman.

Chennai Super Kings are alright, but so far my favourite player has been Piyush Chawla.

I have been out in the sun (briefly) and it is not as hot as it could be. The evenings are splendid.

In three years time when the global film industry goes through another lull, I have an idea that could potentially rake in millions (no, not just betting on it to go through the said slump). BTW for those of you still interested, some of the latest FICCI figures for the Indian E&M industry do not add up, or are terrible typos, or both.

Since I am not into substance abuse, please tell me how else I could give my wit and spirit a 'shot-in-the-arm' that would last a few weeks at-least. I badly need it. Please do not suggest a holiday as I cannot immediately afford one. So whatever you suggest should be feasible within my current work schedule. Thanks.

Labels:


7:55 pm

 | 

Comments to Miscellanea

california sparkling wine should do fine with you!

posted by Anonymous Anonymous 

11:29 pm, May 08, 2008
 

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.