Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The Battle of Hoth, papercraft style

This New Year, (for whatever a change of date matters) I decided to finish last-year's unfinished business before resolving to take up anything new.

My papercraft AT-AT had been lying unfinished for a while now. Today, I decided to spend some quality time cutting and scoring and folding and pasting some limbs onto this baby.



For the full album including a picture of my own crumpled-t-shirted-in-messy-room-holidayness, visit my Facebook album Papercraft AT-AT.

Or if you drop in at my place, you can find me making funny ‘pew! pew! pew!’ laser sounds while manually articulating little paper gun-turrets.

You can find instructions and downloadable PDFs here. Yeah Yeah, the Japaneesu againu!

Labels:


External link

 | 

6:09 pm

 | 

Comments to The Battle of Hoth, papercraft style

remba vettiya irukiyo.. :)

posted by Anonymous Anonymous 

12:10 am, January 02, 2008
 

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.