Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Friday, July 07, 2006

Calling all geeks; well not all of 'em

Kind reader, if you are the sort of gentle computer geek who likes to build interesting machines, or if you know someone of that disposition, please email me.

Now, the best way to do that would be to take my first name (provided on the header of this blog); add a dot; then take my second name (also, rather conviniently provided on the header of this blog: note the non-standard spelling, which is the handiwork of a clerk in a certain educational institution of some repute that my father attended sometime in the 1960s); now that you have my first name and my second name only separated by a dot and no other, also note the interesting fact that it is part of a gmail account.

I am looking for some informed help in custom-building a piece of handheld portable hardware for a specific purpose, mainly to do with my area of work. I Thank you in earnest anticipation.

Email me, ye fuckers!


1:11 am

 | 

Comments to Calling all geeks; well not all of 'em



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.