Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Sunday, July 02, 2006

I know I'll get kicked for this

I was somehow always expecting (and wishing for) Portugal to win. Trust me, there were moments when England looked a slightly better side, but overall, they never impressed me through the finals. My sympathies therefore slipped to Portugal purely by default.

PS: I have to admit, my favourtie dance partner was Portuguese, but I swear, that has nothing to do with my support for her team!


12:14 am

 | 

Comments to I know I'll get kicked for this

Bother bother bother

The whole town has gone quiet here, people just got up and went home after the match. Very subdued atmosphere

posted by Blogger Unknown 

12:48 am, July 02, 2006
 

Figures... are they now talking about switching loyalties? What choices do they have? Portugal... they beat them. Germany and France are traditional rivals... so it is the Italians then?

posted by Blogger Anand 

2:46 pm, July 02, 2006
 

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.