Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Just when I want to move on, they pull me right back in

I know, I'm wasting my efforts on this. I even promised myself that it was stupid continuing to discus the reservation issue, considering how vitiated and illogical the debates have become.

But there are few things that are more irritating than what I read today at Desipundit

For fuck's sake!

And here is what I wrote in response

-r.p.c-


11:50 pm

 | 

Comments to Just when I want to move on, they pull me right back in

since when did you start reading DP and worse, take them seriously?

am not quite getting your r-p-c. so, ennala mudinjathu - an ordinary puke.

posted by Blogger Nilu 

12:11 pm, May 24, 2006
 

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.