Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Thursday, September 18, 2003

I got almost married
Yesterday I was almost married off. My parents are helping out the family with my cousin�s horoscope (they�re planning to get him married off). As my dad was the one who put the �jathagam� in circulation and word began to spread, one my mother�s cousins thought that it was I for whom this is being done. After a score of phone calls and word spreading all over Tamil Nadu, I came back home to shock, scandal and a good laugh. It took some patient talk from my mother to all the people concerned that she had no plans of getting me married off, that sense returned. For a while, my mother�s cousin had almost �finalised� things. Even my usually levelheaded grandmother had started to help in the �process�. But now I�m OK! .............Phew!


6:42 am

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.