Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Friday, September 12, 2003

There are nice people in this world
A few days ago I was talking with one of my teachers about further studies. An undergrad fresher, about six or seven years my junior, who also happened to be at the same place and heard my conversation, came to me this morning with some stuff he had collected about UK education for himself. I was impressed by this chap. There are very few people I�ve encountered who would go out of the way to help somebody out without any apparent benefits for themselves. I would sure like to emulate this guy�s example some day.


7:24 pm

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.