Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Sunday, September 07, 2003

Air Show
Any kid is enamoured by flying and aircraft; so was I. Discovery Channel was the only place I could see flying machines: until yesterday. It was a dream come true to see the Sukhoi 30s do their �stuff�, and that too happening right in front of my eyes, live. Everything about the airshow was �super�, thought I just wished at the end, one of the Chetak�s would pick me up from the crowd and drop me on my terrace: the crowds and the traffic jams would not permit me to get back home easily. I did get back home, late, sunburnt, hungry, tired and very very happy.


8:54 am

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.