Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Friday, May 30, 2003

Mobile blog
The title�s kind of a misnomer. Today I was fiddling around with WAP on my mobile phone (after all the talk yesterday). I did a Google search and I even checked out my blog and Chakra�s WAP page for details check here. Here�s a thing for the usability guys. Even though my blog turned out in full detail, it somehow was very cumbersome to go through and navigate (tables don�t render the way they look here). So if I were to design a WAP-friendly web page, would it in anyway affect the �look� here? Or do I need to have a WAP friendly page at all? Plus there are the technical issues: not all websites are WAP accessible I guess. The tech gurus can tell me more about it.


10:15 pm

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.