Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Sunday, April 13, 2003

Talk, television & tandoori pizza
I spent the evening with Mihir. We�d met after quite a while so it was nice catching up. I spoke to Adithya in Bangalore as well and he�s back from NID for his holidays. So Vips, if you�re reading this, when�re you gonna join us?

The evening went off pretty well, the only low point being tandoori pizza. Of course, I was not very hungry, so that�s an excuse for not enjoying it. We walked into Pizza Hut just to watch the cricket. Was very happy about Mohammed Kaif�s batting. We both were born on the same day, so that�s more reason for me to consider him my alter ego, as I have always liked the guy�s temperament.


9:45 pm

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.