Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Sunday, April 13, 2003

If things are weird, that�s right! It�s irony!
In typical Headlines Today language, I announce this with a profound sense of irony that despite my not so cordial comment on their broadcast, Hetal of the news group called me up about a story she�s doing on blogging in Chennai. I don�t know if I now come across as either being proud, embarrassed or downright stupid. But the news channel sure comes across as being very �tolerant�. Meanwhile, Hetal�s currently in touch with Kribs and a meet is scheduled on Monday.

The fact remains that there has been a sudden rush of publicity for blogging in India and especially in Chennai. That�s good for us�I hope!


11:20 am

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.