Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Wednesday, April 09, 2003

�U� turn
I don�t know what, but I have always been dreading it. There has been so much acrimony, expressed right here about my scriptwriting class woes that I was almost expecting things to turn out differently. Fate never likes your foes remaining happily hate worthy. Just when my teacher was shaping up to be the perfect villain, he had to break the comfortable spite by being very nice today. But...all you know there might be another �u� turn coming along when I can be happy and content once again, and have no misgivings or doubt about my bad attitude towards him.


9:16 pm

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.