Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Sunday, April 06, 2003

Sunday
The one day I get to spend at home, I spend either sleeping or watching TV. Today my parents decided to go shopping so I was bored as hell alone at home. I decided to make myself useful and tried my hand at making a lemon drink. I tried adding various spices and flavours in various ratios. Salty, sugary, tangy, bitter�and ice cold. I also made some chocolate ice cream with a ready mix powder and some milk. I�ll let the ice cream sit in the freezer for a while. Probably get back home tomorrow afternoon from university (it sure would be bloody stuffy hot) and then I�d enjoy it.


11:20 pm

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.