Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Thursday, April 03, 2003

As the war rages on�
Removed from the battlefields of Iraq, we guys have been having academic discussions about the war. One thing I felt was that people give too much importance to the role of the media and how unjustly the Anglo-Saxon propaganda machinery seems to dominate the scene. What the heck? If I don�t believe in war, obviously whatever CNN says I�m gonna doubt and see it through jaundiced eyes. The fact about the media forming public opinions does exist, but that goes only as far as is this news channel credible?. I do not know about how it is in the west, but at least in the �neutral� nations, I feel that all this war mongering on television is only getting the trust level of these guys down.


7:27 pm

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.