Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Fools day
Things have been pretty edgy for the past few days. Things that normally would not, have begun to upset me. All my life I have been my own shrink, always giving myself rational advice and negating my emotions. But I now need someone to tell me that it is OK to be pissed off about things. But what I have seen are people who are hell bent on telling me that I am a gutless, useless quitter and loser. This kind of advice I can give myself. I just want some good stuff. After all, I think that I deserve better for whatever I am worth.


10:21 pm

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.