Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Thursday, April 10, 2003

Of keyframes and connectivity
Today, I was a victim of a couple of mini electronic disasters. First, I lost the entire sequence of keyframes from a 3D animation I had done for a class evaluation. I have now gone as far as suspecting sabotage. Nothing else from the file is missing, except the keyframes from the timeline. I now have to redo the animation. Thank god the rest of the file is still there, or at least I hope, will be there until I get the chance to get back to the computer lab.

The second disaster involves my mobile phone. At about 4:00 in the afternoon it refused to take or make calls. I first thought I was out of range, but moving all over the AU campus did not work. Distracted from this by the loss of keyframes, I returned home later to try all sorts of things. Before finally deciding to call the reliance helpdesk, I tried one last thing: I turned off the phone and turned it back on. Presto, it was working as if nothing ever was wrong with it.


10:26 pm

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.