Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Friday, March 07, 2003

Back home
Yesterday I had been to Loyola. Back home after a long time. Fr. Jerome was happy to help us out by lending his voice for our documentary.
I noticed one strange thing. The avenues were definitely warmer. Not the cool shaded places we used to stroll in as undergraduates. Is it global warming? Or is it just the fact that there are a lot less trees and a lot more buildings around. Trees and buildings apart, one thing though, there are a lot more women in Loyola. That�s probably contributing to the heat! It was after this very fine trip through Nostalgia Avenue that I returned to AU to find my scriptwriting answer paper waiting for me.


8:55 pm

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.