Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Monday, April 16, 2007

Set fucking Max!

When teams like Sri Lanka and Australia play, I'd like to watch some cricket please. I do not want to see Nathan Bracken's superb delivery take an edge and immediately have the pictures cut to Abhishek Bachchan shaking his head. When a commentator talks about Tom Moody's strategies, let him finish what he's saying. I do not want to see some fucking motorcycle ad now.

And are we stuck with these bastards for a few more world cups?

Labels: ,


7:35 pm

 | 

Comments to Set fucking Max!

with freedom of speech comes responsibility. You can't use curse words on a public domain. I find this offensive.

posted by Blogger I 

1:00 am, April 17, 2007
 

We are lucky,this is the last ICC tournament with SET MAX. ESPN/STAR sports has got the next contract . Hopefully they would be better .May be not as they have paid a bomb for the rights.

posted by Blogger Sabs 

7:04 pm, April 17, 2007
 

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.info

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

posted by Blogger Unknown 

11:46 am, April 22, 2007
 

I was so frustrated the other day that i switched it off and followed the match online. Horrible telecast. I wish they would cut mandira and Charu sharma halfway.... during exxxxtraaaa innings.

I have a small write-up on http:\\autoselfservice.blogspot.com on some stats related tot his.

posted by Anonymous Anonymous 

5:13 am, April 27, 2007
 

As sabari points put, no more Set Max and cricket, but that still wont be the last you see of either Mandira Bedi or ads slipping themselves into places where they shouldnt be. As a blasted advertiser myself, i am torn between twin desires of people seeing the ads and the comfort of watching a match in peace.

posted by Anonymous Anonymous 

6:27 pm, May 09, 2007
 

Dish Network is ultimate - no Ads at all!!!:)

but we egt to pay $200 odd for the WC package! :(

posted by Blogger Karthik Sriram 

12:31 am, June 29, 2007
 

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.