Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Saturday, January 17, 2004

Paarthiban Kanavu
I have never seriously read Tamil literature. Reading this fast-paced, action-packed book written by Kalki did more than give me a thorough brush-up of my reading skills.
Many readers would feel that this book seems to have been written just for it to be turned into a screenplay. I definitely think so. Most of the action in this book takes place around my native place on the banks of the Cauvery. About this book, I have a lot of thoughts and ideas and I am ready to exchange notes with other aficionados. BTW it would be great if you have seen Akira Kurosawa�s The Hidden Fortress.


11:13 pm

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.