Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Saturday, December 13, 2003

3: Happy birthday
My belated birthday celebrations actually made the rest of the day. It involved a trip to T Nagar under a reluctantly forgiving sun and into a bookstore where you take your shoes off before entering. My mother decided to gift me a Kalki book set: Sivagamiyin Sabatham, Paarthiban Kanavu, Ponniyin Selvan and Alai Oasai. As an extra, and as a slight reminder to myself of my rusty linguistic skills, I got Pizhaiyindri Nalla Tamizh Ezhuduvadu Eppadi. I was now carrying the bag of my dreams: one section filled with movies and another with books. The rest of the afternoon involved buying clothes, and a chance meeting with Yuvan Shankar Raja at a restaurant.


11:18 pm

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.