Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Friday, June 27, 2003

Family Matters
Strangely, I�ve taken so much time to finish this one book. Yep! The one Anita gave me. Of late, every bit of fiction I read, I keep thinking of the book as a film in waiting: translating into shots and scenes, lines and paragraphs: what to keep? What not to film? And things like that. Rohinton Mistry�s Family Matters is excellent film material. I believe one of his earlier books has already been made into a film. Will any producer purchase the rights for the book and ask me to script and direct it? Hmmm...I wonder!


11:22 pm

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.