Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Friday, June 27, 2003

Career plans
I guess it is time I seriously got to think of what I would do after finishing the two remaining semesters of my M.Sc. I have to start with creating a good r�sum� and portfolio. I have already made a one-page r�sum� that sits in my otherwise empty website; but by popular opinion and my own hindsight, it seems rather dull and uninteresting. Please send in your suggestions on how to build an interesting and useful profile. I�d mostly like to create an extensive electronic portfolio (to be my web site) apart from a one-page printable r�sum�. In fact I was to have done this these holidays; obviously I have been having too much fun. Am I just going through a pensive phase or am I really clever enough to be wary of things to come?


11:20 pm

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.