Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Saturday, May 10, 2003

Antiquities
How do you feel when you see an old clock or an old gramophone player or � inch tape player that is still in perfect working condition? There are always grandparents or uncles who�d bought them when they were 20 just because they knew these things would still be good when they�re 80.
How many of the stuff I�ve bought now would remain good till I�m 80; stuff that I can talk about as �From the good old days when they used to make them special�. Is that era gone or would I be able to show off my 25grand ONKYO when I�m an old man?


6:01 pm

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.