Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Radio galore
The last time I remember ever having dedicatedly listened to radio was almost fourteen years ago. We had a shift system in school and my classes used to being in the afternoon. That meant that I had time to spend at home with my grandmother who was an avid radio listener. Now after all these years the launch of two new FM stations has me tuning in once again. I spent almost all of this evening with the radio on. It just might be a fad; it might not, but I�m right now enjoying myself. Songs are good, but they seem to have only songs all the time.


8:06 pm

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.