Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Monday, May 05, 2003

Everybody says I�m pseudo
Watched �Everybody says I�m Fine� last night and I�ve never seen a more contrived, pseudo wannabe flick ever in my life. If some guy just out of film school had made the movie: that is the only scenario when such an effort is excusable. To think that there were stories circulating about Rahul Bose getting good money for his scripts from big Hollywood studios makes me wonder: in fact makes me feel very self-confident. If Bose can call himself a �reputable� filmmaker and actor, then I�m Francis Ford Coppola!


4:55 am

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.