Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Sunday, March 30, 2003

Insect life cycle
Organizing Blog �03 was no joke. Two days ago it felt as if there were caterpillars inside me. The tension was giving me a voracious appetite. I was hogging food and I was always hungry. Then it just stopped! A period of uneasy calm. I felt zapped and unemotional, and on the day of the panel discussion, the butterflies came out: fluttering relentlessly inside me and reminding me that this was not going to be easy. But there is something with butterflies: they flutter about, yet they give you a warm familiar feeling keeping you down on terra firma. Once the event started, they soon flew away leaving me clam and easy, but also leaving an emptiness inside me. Once it was all over, there was a sudden loss of purpose!


11:37 am

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.