Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Pissing it off
Can a very traumatic experience be in any way cathartic, calming even? Today was filled with revelation after revelation; shock after shock. I knew the grain from the chaff: the assholes from the true friends. I found out about the sins of the foolish and the craftiness of the smart. Plus the main thing would be the lessons I learnt in crisis management and in trusting people. The world has its share of spoilsports and infantile egomaniacs, but it sure has its share of wonderful people who know exactly what you need and are ready to help out.
On any other day of lesser troubles, I would have gone nuts, but today I just took a long piss whistling Offenbach�s Can Can.


10:51 pm

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.