Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Of bureaucracy and other baloney
Ah! Another thing. All those familiar with the situation in AU would know: we still haven�t got our semester exam results. You might ask, �like, who wants to know?� Good question. Anybody with the right answer? Please let me know.

At AVRC we�ve had our office bearers selection today. Sangeetha, our President was nice enough to call me and tell me about it. Yours truly is gonna be a general secretary. Or so I have heard. Hope to do well with the responsibility.
All those familiar with AVRC also know of all the other top-level upheavals. One other thing irks me. With all the turmoil happening at the official level, I just hope that we now get enough departmental backing for our documentary project. Lots at stake here.

The way the ink flows
The expressions probably not perfect for use here, but I have written quite a bit today. It�s probably one of those days when you have a lot to say and also the mood to be able to type them down. I can assure you that there will be times when I take to silence for days on end.

Bless the betrothed
Vino�s gonna be engaged tomorrow. We�re pretty busy getting things arranged.


10:24 pm

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.