Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Tom sawyer paints his fence
I was finally cajoled into cleaning my room and my computer table. That probably explains why a couple of days worth of blogs are now on all at the same time.

Red eyes and good music
This week should be busy. Mihir has helped me locate some really good music I could use for my documentary sound track. Btw, I have to tell you, we have a team that's in the process of making a documentary on the Armenian Church in Parry's corner. If we are blessed enough and all goes well, then we should do good.


10:22 pm

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.