Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Friday, March 12, 2004

Adventures
The documentary shoot completed, I got home a little fatigued and very tanned. It would be grave injustice to the truth if I said I have only good memories. As always, a lot of lessons learnt and experience gained.
There were a lot of firsts for me this time: first time in a small boat in the open ocean; first time I touched a fish (mind you, I didn�t eat it, just picked it up from the fishing boat and held it in my hand); first time I tried swimming in salt water (unsuccessfully); first time I drank kaL (toddy); first time I conducted a class for graduate students; and the first time I climbed onto a really great height and then realised that I am afraid of gorge-crossing aqueduct pathways.


11:09 pm

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.