Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Saturday, February 22, 2003

The way the web is woven
Annamalai told me yesterday that his friend was very interested in designing the department web pages. We would be meeting on Saturday. (the meeting did not happen today) I just hope that our thoughts collude, else I�m going to have serious problems because of all the people I�ve spoken to, only Rohini understands my concepts about simplicity and minimalism. The rest of them thought that either I was being lazy or I was bereft of or reticent to ideas that are snazzy and bold (in my language, gaudy and lewd).


6:09 pm

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.