Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Monday, February 17, 2003

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
Beside the million things I am doing, I have one other idea. Kribs came up with some reality check revelations last Saturday. So I propose we develop a Portfolio Development cell in the department. I guess in this field, placement cells have little meaning. The only persons who would get us jobs are ourselves. Plus, are we only to look at �Jobs� as the end of education. I guess to be able to make a career for ourselves as media professionals; we need to first identify our strengths and work towards developing them. In that sense, a wholly student run Portfolio Cell could prove important. Please leave your suggestions here.


7:21 pm

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.