Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Friday, June 10, 2005

Not yet dead

While many of my friends have expressed concern about my absence from the blogosphere, I'm here to assure you that I am not yet dead!

We finally finished principal photography on all four of our graduation films. I was involved in three of the shoots (Two of them set in beautiful Wales—I have almost travelled the length of the country). We're into post-production now. My work as Production Mixer is done; now my job as Sound Designer and Sound Editor has begun. Despite all my regrets about my MSc in Anna University, I have to say that a technical education has helped me in a certain way. In fact, there were specific moments when I was glad I had learnt electronics and acoustics. Of course, there is so much to write about that I do not know where to begin.

So more to come, hopefully soon.


2:09 pm

 | 

Comments to Not yet dead

Thanx 4 updating us about what u hv been upto. Hope 2 c u soon in the Blogosphere.

posted by Blogger Kaps 

2:54 pm, June 10, 2005
 

Anand, Book tagged you. Wann do it ?

posted by Anonymous Anonymous 

6:58 pm, June 10, 2005
 

Great to hear that you've been busy. Wales is a nice place to travel up and down.

posted by Blogger Jag 

10:27 pm, June 10, 2005
 

Great to see you back...

is it possible to upload your films somewhere or are they too big?

posted by Blogger Chakra 

10:59 pm, June 10, 2005
 

I am very glad to hear from you.Can we see ur film on your blog. How our media course help over there? What we learn never going to waste!

posted by Blogger Selvakumar 

12:23 pm, June 11, 2005
 

I didn't know that so many people are concerned about my absence. Anyway, it does feel nice to be back in touch. A book tag? Hmm... I might need some time... must read something before I write about it.
The films were shot on proper film, meant to be seen on a fairly large screen, so I dont think it would make too much sense for me to digitise them and upload them. But the university would anyway put up a trail on their website after the films are premiered. Meanwhile I'll try and upload some pictures at-least!

posted by Blogger Anand 

7:19 pm, June 11, 2005
 

Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.