Anand Fadeout

Mdeii Life - Anand Krishnamoorthi's blog

Friday, February 14, 2003

Rip van Hoodwinkled
That�s how I feel. Zapped! The computer monitor�s on contra zoom; Television�s got cricket on all channels; Pink Floyd seems too heavy now; I gotta return the book I borrowed from the British Council Library. Been reading it for the past few weeks and I still am not able to finish it. Not exactly looking forward to a jam-packed weekend. I feel I�ve cheated myself of my sleep to atone for my OCL (Obsessive compulsive laziness)
Miles to go before I sleep and miles to go before I sssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Huh! wha..?


6:15 pm

 | 

Comments



Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.